SEA&SEA announces the availability of the MDX-5D MKII DSLR housing for the 21.1MP Canon EOS 5D MKII.
The MDX-5D MKII is part of SEA&SEA's MDX housing series which is precisely crafted from solid block aluminum and designed for ultimate performance and ergonomics.
Specific details about this product can be found here: New Sea&Sea Housing for Canon EOS
Among the products highlights are:
- Every detail of the housing is precision CNC machined. Ergonomically designed for ease of use. Manufactured from solid block aluminum alloy with all edges carefully polished.
- The housing is protected by a highly corrosion resistant anodized (black) coating. The coating provides the housing from environmental corrosion and abrasions.
- TTL strobe photography is possible when used with product SS-50118 YS Converter C (optional).
- Large A/R (anti-reflective) coated LCD rear display window for full viewing of camera display.
- Equipped with a 0.66x pick-up viewfinder standard. An interchangeable .8x viewfinder (optional) is also available.
- Both the main command dial and sub command dial are operable while holding the hand grips due to advanced ergonomic design.
- MDX-5D MKII: Part #SS-06149, MSRP: $3,695.00
For more information on the MDX housing products and new releases from SEA&SEA, please visit the seaandsea.com or contact your local authorized SEA&SEA retailer.
Sea&Sea Announces Housing for Canon EOS DSLR